Saturday, December 14, 2013

SP & Co. "Polar Bear Present"

Happy Saturday!

I have a few cards to share before I send them out this year! I love this stamp from SP&Co.  It's a really nice winter/Christmas stamp. It could also be used for a winter birthday card too.

I am branching out with darker copic colors! I am loving the color combo! Red and Teal!!!
I hope to take a copic coloring class in the year 2014. I am excited to learn the proper ways of using these markers!

Recipe:
Card base is a white sheet from Staples 110lb card stock
Pattern paper: Paper Studio "Santa & Friends"
Colored image: C.C. Designs copic paper
Dies: MFT STAX oval 1 & 2, MFT Mini tag die
Other: Martha Stewart snowflake punch, PTI twine
Copics: BG72   BG75   E44   E43   E42   RV10   W1   T0   R37   R39

Thanks so much for viewing!





No comments:

Post a Comment