Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Style Stamps- "Howdy Fall"

I really love this stamp set from My Style Stamps! This girl is so cute! I stamped her out onto C.C. Designs copic quaility 110 lb. cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored her up with copics and cut the image out. I mounted her with foam tape and attached to the front of the fence. To make the fence I stamped  from Lawn Fawn "Woodgrain background" using PTI Dark Chocolate ink. I trimmed the paper into strips 1/2 inch  by 4 inches. I edged the sides with Vintage Photo distress ink. I attached it to a card base from PTI called Fine Linen. I stamped the edge of the mat with the small leaves from the stamp set using versamark. It gave the paper just a bit more to it, I think.
The sign I stamped on the C.C. designs copic paper and colored it with copics too. I cut it out and popped it up with foam tape.

The copics I used for this project are:
hat and boots: E33  E35  E37
Hair: E31  Y32  YR23  YR24
Skin: E000  E00 E21  R20
Shirt: YG03  G24
Pants: B95  B97
Hay: Y15  Y19
Sign: E42  E43  E44 
Leaves: YR16  E35






No comments:

Post a Comment