Saturday, November 23, 2013

Penny Black "Jolly Friends"

Hello Again!
I have another post! I will be adding many new cards in the next few days! I have been really busy creating and having fun lately!!

This is a stamp from the Penny Black "Jolly Friends" set. I thought it was so cute! I stamped this image in Versafine and added clear embossing powder. I heated that up with my heat tool. This is a new technique for me. I discovered this when the stamp I was using didn't make a clear impression. Using the Versafine ink and embossing with clear I found the image stamped clear!

This technique is safe to use with my copic markers!

Thanks so much for visiting! If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.

Thanks again and have a super day!









No comments:

Post a Comment