Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stampendous Christmas Truck with Tree

Hello! 

I have been really busy making a lot of cards this past week.
I hope to get many posted and linked up here on the blog soon!
The first card I have to post is a Christmas card. I purchased the stamp at Michaels last week when they had the stamps on sale. I really liked this one, because it seems to lean more on the masculine side of cards. As many people who are card makers know, masculine cards can be somewhat of a challenge. (At least for me)

I colored this image using my copics and used Christmas pattern paper to finish up the card. I colored this image twice as you can see, one the truck is colored in red and the other the truck is colored in blue.


















Which one is your favorite?

Thanks for stopping by and viewing my blog. If you haven't subscribed please do, would love to have you as a friend!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment